Jacksonville, FL, AC & Heating Maintenance
Your HVAC system is what takes your home to be a comfortable place to live. Like any complex system, however, it requires regular inspections, cleaning, and tune-ups to keep it running well and to avoid disastrous malfunctions.
$39 Heating or Cooling Tune-Up*
*System check price valid for one unit. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, HSP, new construction or commercial customers, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. See service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. License # CMC1250399.
Offer expires 2/28/2019
Regular HVAC Maintenance
Some benefits of regular maintenance include:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Improved system performance
- Helps prevent inconvenient and costly breakdowns
- Extends equipment lifespan
- Maintains system’s safe
Request an appointment and your Florida Home Air Conditioning technician will perform a 22-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning that typically takes 1 hour to complete.
22-Point Precision Tune-Up
Over the course of an hour, our team of professional technicians perform 22 different operations on your HVAC system to guarantee it’s running as it should. While keeping your system’s operating safely, the tune-ups include:
- Tighten terminal connections
- Clean and calibrate thermostat
- Take indoor wet bulb temperature
- Ensure air handler balance rotation, check bearings & lubrication
- Ensure blower housing mounts and fasteners are tight
- Inspect & replace customer supplied filter
- Inspect wiring and connections
- Inspect and clean burners
- Examine contactor, capacitors and other controls
- Ensure evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean condenser coil
- Inspect condenser fan motor and blades (oil motor if applicable)
- Record suction and discharge pressures
- Record fan motor and compressor amps
- Take outdoor dry bulb temperature
- Ensure operation of reversing valve
- Inspect defrost controls
- Check for proper airflow
- Inspect induced draft blower
- Inspect draft pressure switch and connections
- Take amp draw on elements
Convenient and affordable HVAC maintenance
The great thing about HVAC maintenance is it only needs to be done once a year. Our team at Florida Home Air Conditioning will work with your schedule and find the time that works best for you. When you call to schedule your appointment, tell us what times work best for you, and we’ll fit you in!
Need more than just maintenance?
Whether it’s maintenance, HVAC repairs, or HVAC installs, Florida Home AC can help you.