Let’s Rebuild Together
Gain Peace of Mind for Your Cooling and Heating Systems
If your home was flooded or suffered severe wind damage, your air conditioner and heating systems may have sustained damage to parts, electrical components, connections or refrigerant lines. According to the AHRI (Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institution)*, these items should be checked by a certified professional:
- Hidden Damage: If flood water has repositioned the parts inside a heating or cooling unit, there is the potential for a breached refrigerant system; this could require repairs or full replacement.
- Clean Air: If the refrigerant system was flooded but remains intact, it is recommended that the system be cleaned, dried, and disinfected.
- Safety: All control circuits and wiring should be inspected after being immersed in water.
- Many manufacturers’ warranties on HVAC and water heater equipment could be voided if the unit has been immersed in water – i.e. flooding.
- You may be eligible for financial assistance from various organizations depending on the severity and circumstances of your situation.
The HVAC experts at Florida Home AC are ready 24/7 to help you and other homeowners get back on their feet and gain peace of mind with our A/C and Water Heater Inspection. We can talk through options with you to determine the best choice for your home and family. Call 904-777-4300 now to take advantage of this special offer and gain peace of mind today!
$50 off Any Cooling or Heating Repair over $200
$200 minimum purchase required. Valid only at participating ARS® / Rescue Rooter® Network locations. Not valid for tune-ups, with any other offers or discounts, or prior sales. Not valid for commercial customers. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. See service center for details. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001. License # CMC1250399.
Offer expires: 10/31/18